Who We Work With
Is this for you?
We work with ambitious qualified or part qualified accountants working in industry, commerce or the public sector in the UK who want to have highly successful careers. They are committed to investing in building the skills and capabilities to progress to the most senior levels in their organisation or sector. They are technically competent and have received positive feedback on their future potential.
They understand that success is achieved over the long term. They appreciate that there are no quick fixes. They understand that to make progress they have to take control. They are open to getting the help and support they need. They are ready and willing to do what it takes, even if this involves stepping out of their comfort zone.
How many of the following statements are true for you?
- You have made some progress so far but have got stuck or are stagnating in your career. You might well be getting good feedback but that is not translating into promotion or progression opportunities.
- You have good technical skills and are extremely confident in this area. At the same time you know that there are many other skills that are under developed. These include management, leadership, business and interpersonal skills.
- You don’t have clarity or a strategy to achieve what you want. As a result your decisions are more based on gut than what will be best for the long term.
- When it comes to marketing yourself in the job market you find it a struggle. You find it hard to write a CV that gets the attention of recruiters and employers. The number of interviews you are invited for is low compared to the number of applications you make.
- When you get job interviews you struggle to convert these into job offers. You seem to be the person who always comes close but does not quite make the impact to land the job.
- You wish you had more confidence in yourself to speak up and contribute when you don’t know the detail. This sometimes results in others just seeing you as being purely interested in the numbers.
- You are facing some career struggles right now and need some intense support to get back on track.
Clients are likely to be successful working with us….to achieve career success if:
- They are committed to doing what it takes. Hard work and effort does not worry them. They see it as part and parcel of achieving what they want.
- They are open to change. They understand that what they are doing now is not getting the results they want. They are ready and willing to experiment and try new things. Their minds are not closed.
- They work best and learn by doing. Knowledge and information is important but action provides feedback and the basis for real results.
- They take a long term view. While they know that support can help shorten the path to success, they know that there is no quick fix or instant success formula.
Now that you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve and what our clients need to do to ensure their success, click on this link to learn more about How We Work