Free Audio: How To Have A Successful
Career In Accountancy
Are you an Accountant and struggling to achieve the success you want in your career?
Accountants have the potential to achieve great success in their career. Yet many get professionally qualified, make some progress and then get stuck at a certain level.
Do any of these struggles sound familiar?
- I know that I want to get on in my career but am lacking clarity about what I want and the sacrifices I am and am not willing to make.
- I really don’t know what my best skills and attributes are and I find it difficult as a result to market and sell myself effectively. As a result I struggle when it comes to creating a CV and performing well in job interviews.
- I feel like I am working hard but don’t know if I am really making the right contributions to get on in my career.
The reality is that career success does not happen by chance
Once upon a time you might have been able to leave it to your employer to provide the opportunities for progression. These days the consolidation of companies through mergers and acquisitions is making it impossible for employers to provide long term guarantees.
If you want to get ahead in your career you have to take control and take responsibility for the results you achieve. Easy to say and often difficult to do in practice.
Hi I’m Duncan Brodie and since 2006 I have been helping accountants and other professionals to achieve more success in their career.
Before I set up in business I spent 25 years in accountancy and consulting roles, successfully climbing the career ladder from Payments Clerk to Finance Director and I want to help you to get unstuck and get moving in your career.
If you are ready to achieve more success in your career I invite you to sign up for my free audio How To Have a Successful Career In Accountancy
In this audio, you will:
- Discover how to get absolute clarity about what you want from your career so that you can make the right choices and decisions
- Learn how to identify your best skills and attributes
- Find out how to identify and present your achievements
- Determine whether you are contributing and delivering at work or just going through the motions.
- Learn how to write a CV that gets you noticed and gets you more interviews
- Discover how to be more successful in job interviews.
Simply enter you name and email address in the box below to get immediate access to your free audio training