1. Be actively involved in setting a budget
2. Be clear on your assumptions
3. Work with your accountant
4. Share the budget with your team
5. Take responsibility
6. Monitor performance and take action
7. Focus on the most important numbers
Since 2006 I’ve worked with in excess of 7,000 accountants and professionals in workshops, seminars and one to one helping them land their next jobs and become better leaders, presenters and business partners. Before that I spent 25 years in accountancy climbing the career ladder from Payments Clerk to FD. I’m a CIMA Fellow, Certified Professional Coach and Team Coach Facilitator.